Author: TSS

10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India

India is the second largest manufacturer of textile and apparel in the world. Indian textile and apparel market is estimated at US$ 122 Bn., 70% of which is domestic consumption while exports constitute the rest 30%. The sector in India...

India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry

The textile and apparel industry is one of the leading segments of the Indian economy and one of the largest sources of foreign exchange earnings for India. This industry accounts for about 13% of the total exports earnings of the...

India: The Land of Opportunities – An 2018 Outlook

India is the world’s largest democracy and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Its macroeconomic stability, resilience to deal with external shocks and a stable political system makes it one of the most attractive global destination for...

Fabric Innovation & Sustainable Fashion- Trend 2018

Innovation has always been the key to create trends and light holder to the future. The fashion industry, being a role model for trend creation is now heading towards the trend of Sustainability to offer Guilt-free fashion to the consumers....

Spring Summer 2019: Fashion Trends

Five Consumption Trends Shaping The Indian Apparel Industry

Indian apparel which was deeply rooted in immensity and richness of Indian culture is now aligning itself to more refined and globally on-trend fashion. Contemporary Indian apparel has more variations and segments today than ever before. It is classified as...

Fabric Innovation

New Technologies In Fabric Innovation

Today technology has touched every sector, providing better and more innovative products, enhancing the simplicity and comfort of consumers’ lives and increasing the production efficiency of manufacturing.  Advancements in technology have never been confined by boundaries and their impact resonates...

Spring Summer 2019: Fashion Trends

Spring Summer 2019: Fashion Trends

If the Spring summer collection has to be summed up in three words, they would undoubtedly be, Feel.Good.Fashion! Now that the Fashion Month dust has settled and we’ve witnessed all there was to see at the big four Fashion Weeks...